Brighton New York Real Estate Report – October 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Brighton real estate market during the month of October along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Brighton NY real estate market report October 2015 edition.
Brighton NY Real Estate Activity For October 2015 vs. October 2014
In October 2015 there were 20 homes that closed during the month for Brighton NY real estate. This is 19 fewer homes than the 39 homes that closed in October 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in October 2014 was $212,903.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in October 2015 was $218,970.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in October 2014 was 34 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in October 2015 was 38 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2014 was $8,303,220.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in October 2015 was $4,379,400.
Homes Under Contract For October 2015
There were a total of 55 homes in Brighton NY that were under contract or sale pending through October 31st, 2015 (of the 55 total homes, 11 homes went under contract during October 2015). The average market time for these 55 homes was 31 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $212,436.
Current Brighton, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 89 homes on the market in Brighton NY. The average list price is $299,712. The average market time for these homes is 66 days. Homes in Brighton NY are selling in less than 30 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of November 1st, 2015 was 2.85 in Brighton. This means that if no other homes in Brighton were put on the market, it would take 2.85 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Brighton NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Brighton real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Brighton NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Brighton NY, visit Brighton NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Brighton homes. Contact us to find out what your Brighton NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other October 2015 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report October 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report October 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report October 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report October 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com & our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.
© 2015 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.