Henrietta New York Real Estate Report – November 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Henrietta real estate market during the month of November along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Henrietta NY real estate market report November 2015 edition.
Henrietta NY Real Estate Activity For November 2015 vs. November 2014
In November 2015 there were 29 homes that closed during the month for Henrietta NY real estate. This is 7 more homes sold than the 22 that closed in November 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $153,002.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2015 was $144,383.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2014 was 35 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2015 was 41 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $3,366,050.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2015 was $4,187,100.
Homes Under Contract For November 2015
There were a total of 53 homes in Henrietta NY that were under contract or sale pending through November 30th, 2015 (of the 53 total homes, 15 homes went under contract during November 2015). The average market time for these 53 homes was 46 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $148,062.
Current Henrietta, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 78 homes on the market in Henrietta NY. The average list price is $186,051. The average market time for these homes is 79 days. Homes in Henrietta NY are selling in about 30-45 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of December 1st, 2015 was 2.11 in Henrietta. This means that if no other homes in Henrietta were put on the market, it would take 2.11 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Henrietta NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Henrietta real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Henrietta NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Henrietta NY, visit Henrietta NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Henrietta homes. Contact us to find out what your Henrietta NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other November 2015 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Henrietta NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com & our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.
© 2015 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.