Pittsford New York Real Estate Report – March 2016
Want to see what has gone on in the Pittsford real estate market during the month of March along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Pittsford NY real estate market report March 2016 edition.
Pittsford NY Real Estate Activity For March 2016 vs. March 2015
In March 2016 there were 18 homes that closed during the month for Pittsford NY real estate. This is 1 fewer home sold than the 19 homes in Pittsford NY that closed in March 2015.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in March 2015 was $266,658.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in March 2016 was $307,883.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in March 2015 was 66 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in March 2016 was 38 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2015 was $5,066,500.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in March 2016 was $5,541,900.
Homes Under Contract For March 2016
There were a total of 57 homes in Pittsford NY that were under contract or sale pending through March 31st, 2016 (of the 57 total homes, 19 homes went under contract during March 2016). The average market time for these 57 homes was 41 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $346,622.
Current Pittsford, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 133 homes for sale in Pittsford NY. The average list price is $431,108. The average market time for these homes is 69 days. Homes in Pittsford NY are selling in about 30-45 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of April 1st, 2016 was 4.27 in Pittsford. This means that if no other homes in Pittsford were put on the market, it would take 4.27 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Pittsford NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Pittsford real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Pittsford NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Pittsford NY, visit Pittsford NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Pittsford homes. Contact us to find out what your Pittsford NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other March 2016 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Rochester NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
- Henrietta NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Pittsford NY Real Estate Market Report March 2016” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
© 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.