Brighton New York Real Estate Report – April 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Brighton real estate market during the month of April along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Brighton NY real estate market report April 2015 edition.
Brighton NY Real Estate Activity For April 2015 vs. April 2014
In April 2015 there were 12 homes that closed during the month for Brighton NY real estate. This is 12 homes less than the 24 homes that closed in April 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $221,510.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2015 was $171,742.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2014 was 15 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2015 was 32 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $5,316,232.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2015 was $2,060,900.
Homes Under Contract For April 2015
There were a total of 84 homes in Brighton NY that were under contract or sale pending through April 30th, 2015 (of the 84 total homes, 30 homes went under contract during April 2015). The average market time for these 84 homes was 29 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $218,415.
Current Brighton, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 78 homes on the market in Brighton NY. The average list price is $265,773. The average market time for these homes is 41 days. Homes in Brighton NY are selling in less than 30 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of May 1st, 2015 was 2.54 in Brighton. This means that if no other homes in Brighton were put on the market, it would take 2.54 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Brighton NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Brighton real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Brighton NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Brighton NY, visit Brighton NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Brighton homes. Contact us to find out what your Brighton NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other April 2015 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015
- Victor NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report April 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com & our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.
© 2015 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.