Brighton New York Real Estate Report – February 2014
Want to see what has gone on in the Brighton real estate market during the month of February along with year over year comparisons? Here is our report of the Brighton NY real estate market.
Brighton NY Real Estate Activity For February 2014 vs. February 2013
In February 2014 there were 13 homes that closed during the month for Brighton NY real estate. This is the same number of homes that closed in Brighton NY in February 2013 (13).
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in February 2013 was $238,648.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in February 2014 was $147,431.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in February 2013 was 45 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in February 2014 was 40 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in February 2013 was $3,102,425.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in February 2014 was $1,916,600.
Homes Under Contract For February 2014
There were a total of 45 homes in Brighton NY that were under contract or sale pending through February 28th, 2014 (of the 45 total homes, 15 homes went under contract during February 2014). The average market time for these 45 homes was 43 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $202,169.
Current February Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are 77 homes on the market in Brighton NY. The average list price is $260,306. The average market time for these homes is 61 days. Homes in Brighton NY are selling in about 40 days if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of March 1st, is 2.78 in Brighton. This means that if no other homes in Brighton were put on the market, it would take 2.78 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Brighton NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Brighton real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Brighton NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Brighton NY, visit Brighton NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Brighton homes. Contact us to find out what your Brighton NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other February 2014 Greater Rochester NY Market Reports
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report February 2014
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report February 2014
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report February 2014
About the authors: The above information was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team (Keith & Kyle Hiscock). With almost 30 years combined experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com.
© 2014 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.