Henrietta New York Real Estate Report – April 2014
Want to see what has gone on in the Henrietta real estate market during the month of April along with year over year comparisons? Here is our report of the Henrietta NY real estate market.
Henrietta NY Real Estate Activity For April 2014 vs. April 2013
In April 2014 there were 23 homes that closed during the month for Henrietta NY real estate. This is 3 more than the number of homes that closed in Henrietta NY in April 2013 (20).
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2013 was $142,358.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $133,233.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2013 was 28 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2014 was 28 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2013 was $2,847,161.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $3,064,356.
Homes Under Contract For April 2014
There were a total of 51 homes in Henrietta NY that were under contract or sale pending through April 30th, 2014 (of the 51 total homes, 19 homes went under contract during April 2014). The average market time for these 51 homes was 29 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $150,107.
Current April Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are 122 homes on the market in Henrietta NY. The average list price is $210,562. The average market time for these homes is 111 days. Homes in Henrietta NY are selling in about 30-40 days if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of May 1st, was 3.67 in Henrietta. This means that if no other homes in Henrietta were put on the market, it would take 3.67 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Henrietta NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Henrietta real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Henrietta NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Henrietta NY, visit Henrietta NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Henrietta homes. Contact us to find out what your Henrietta NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other April 2014 Greater Rochester NY Market Reports
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
About the authors: The above information was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team (Keith & Kyle Hiscock). With almost 30 years combined experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com.
© 2014 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.