Penfield New York Real Estate Report – September 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Penfield real estate market during the month of September along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Penfield NY real estate market report September 2015 edition.
Penfield NY Real Estate Activity For September 2015 vs. September 2014
In September 2015 there were 28 homes that closed during the month for Penfield NY real estate. This is 5 fewer homes than the 33 homes that sold and closed in September 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in September 2014 was $235,362.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in September 2015 was $211,311.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in September 2014 was 39 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in September 2015 was 29 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in September 2014 was $7,766,935.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in September 2015 was $5,916,702.
Homes Under Contract For September 2015
There were a total of 73 homes in Penfield NY that were under contract or sale pending through September 31st, 2015 (of the 73 total homes, 22 homes went under contract during September 2015). The average market time for these 73 homes was 34 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $239,622.
Current Penfield, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 116 homes on the market in Penfield NY. The average list price is $260,821. The average market time for these homes is 68 days. Homes in Penfield NY are selling in under 30 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of October 1st, 2015 was 3.14 in Penfield. This means that if no other homes in Penfield were put on the market, it would take 3.14 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Penfield NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Penfield real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Penfield NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Penfield NY, visit Penfield NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Penfield homes. Contact us to find out what your Penfield NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other September 2015 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Victor NY Real Estate Market Report September 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report September 2015
- Ontario NY Real Estate Market Report September 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report September 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report September 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com & our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.
© 2015 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.