Pittsford New York Real Estate Report – November 2015
Want to see what has gone on in the Pittsford real estate market during the month of November along with year over year comparisons? Here is the Pittsford NY real estate market report November 2015 edition.
Pittsford NY Real Estate Activity For November 2015 vs. November 2014
In November 2015 there were 17 homes that closed during the month for Pittsford NY real estate. This is 8 fewer homes sold than the 25 homes that closed in November 2014.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $373,306.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in November 2015 was $290,371.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2014 was 33 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in November 2015 was 42 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2014 was $9,332,650.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in November 2015 was $4,936,300.
Homes Under Contract For November 2015
There were a total of 53 homes in Pittsford NY that were under contract or sale pending through November 30th, 2015 (of the 53 total homes, 14 homes went under contract during November 2015). The average market time for these 53 homes was 49 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $324,340.
Current Pittsford, NY Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are currently 103 homes on the market in Pittsford NY. The average list price is $410,424. The average market time for these homes is 90 days. Homes in Pittsford NY are selling in about 30-45 days, if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of December 1st, 2015 was 3.39 in Pittsford. This means that if no other homes in Pittsford were put on the market, it would take 3.39 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Pittsford NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Pittsford real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Pittsford NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Pittsford NY, visit Pittsford NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Pittsford homes. Contact us to find out what your Pittsford NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other November 2015 Greater Rochester NY Real Estate Market Reports
- Rochester NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Henrietta NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015
About the authors: The above information regarding the “Pittsford NY Real Estate Market Report November 2015” was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team. Keith Hiscock & Kyle Hiscock have over 30 years combined experience. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com & our blog at www.RochesterRealEstateBlog.com.
© 2015 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.