Pittsford New York Real Estate Report – April 2014
Want to see what has gone on in the Pittsford real estate market during the month of April along with year over year comparisons? Here is our report of the Pittsford NY real estate market.
Pittsford NY Real Estate Activity For April 2014 vs. April 2013
In April 2014 there were 26 homes that closed during the month for Pittsford NY real estate. This is 4 more homes than the 22 homes that closed in Pittsford NY in April 2013.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2013 was $350,273.
- The average sale price for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $311,086.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2013 was 52 days.
- The average market time (aka Days on Market) for the homes that closed in April 2014 was 40 days.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2013 was $7,706,000.
- The total amount of volume for the homes that closed in April 2014 was $8,088,240.
Homes Under Contract For April 2014
There were a total of 74 homes in Pittsford NY that were under contract or sale pending through April 30th, 2014 (of the 74 total homes, 25 homes went under contract during April 2014). The average market time for these 74 homes was 53 days. The average list price for these homes under contract was $364,016.
Current April Homes For Sale Inventory Levels
There are 148 homes on the market in Pittsford NY. The average list price is $403,469. The average market time for these homes is 87 days. Homes in Pittsford NY are selling in about 40 days if priced properly. The market absorption rate, as of May 1st, was 4.31 in Pittsford. This means that if no other homes in Pittsford were put on the market, it would take 4.31 months to deplete the remaining homes on the market.
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Pittsford NY real estate market? Employ the services of a local Pittsford real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
The above statistics are ONLY single family homes and do not include condominiums or multi-family homes.
Find Pittsford NY Homes for Sale
For a complete list of available real estate in Pittsford NY, visit Pittsford NY Homes for Sale. Make sure to subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out on any Pittsford homes. Contact us to find out what your Pittsford NY home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
Other April 2014 Greater Rochester NY Market Reports
- Irondequoit NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Webster NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Penfield NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Brighton NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- Henrietta NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
- City of Rochester NY Real Estate Market Report April 2014
About the authors: The above information was provided by the Keith Hiscock Sold Team (Keith & Kyle Hiscock). With almost 30 years combined experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Greater Rochester NY areas: Irondequoit, Webster, Penfield, Pittsford, Fairport, Brighton, Greece, Gates, Hilton, Brockport, Mendon, Henrietta, Perinton, Churchville, Scottsville, East Rochester, Rush, Honeoye Falls, Chili, and Victor NY.
Visit our website at www.HiscockHomes.com.
© 2014 – 2016, Kyle Hiscock. All rights reserved.